NORTHPARAN.COM Copyright Policy
NORTHPARAN.COM has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
NORTHPARAN.COM will remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
Submit a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
* Identification of what is being infringed
* Provide a link to where the infringements are located
* Identify who is complaining
* Provide email or phone number to so that he or she may be contacted
* A statement of good faith belief that the material is infringing
* A statement made under threat of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the complaint is authorized by the copyright holder
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for NORTHPARAN.COM:
Once this information is received, the following action will be taken:
* The infringing material or site will be blocked or removed.
* The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
* In the case of first-time offenders, the infringing material will be removed.